Filled Pretzel Bites with White Fudge are crunchy pretzel miniatures made by Keebler, a division of the Kellogg Company. They, along with the Fudge flavor, were introduced in 2012, and were seen on shelves in 2013.
Packaging consists of:
- A wooden background.
- A yellow banner with "NEW!" on the top of the box.
- On the top left, a group of leaves with the Keebler logo.
- "FILLED" in Futura Bold font, "PreTZeL BITeS", and a pretzel bite broken in half to show its contents.
- On the bottom of that, "CRUNCHY PRETZELS WITH REAL PEANUT BUTTER & WHITE FUDGE".
- "5 POUCHES" in the same font as "PRETZEL BITES".
- "NET WT 6 OZ (170g)"
- The packaging does not feature Ernie Keebler on it.